Pages

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Traveling in France



It's been a while since my last post and this has been largely because we have been on a month long holiday in France. Paris, the Atlantic coast and Provence all very exciting places to visit and indulge in my favorite past time of walking on tip toes and peeping into other peoples gardens.

While in Paris we were lucky to be invited to Monsieur et Madame Moulin's home for a BBQ dinner and spend time in their lovely garden. Being summer the trees were laden with cherries and peaches. The joy of hand plucking fruit and enjoying and sharing the bounty of your own garden is priceless.







Astrid Rao

2 comments:

Viooltje said...

Sounds like you've had a wonderful holiday. Actually, I'm sure you did. Looking forward to more photos! I totally enjoyed these. Cheers!

islandgal246 said...

Paris is one of my favorite cities. I spent some time doing a stage there at fashion school. I hope to visit there again one day if the snooty french government decides to treat its visitors as guest and not as illegal immigrants.