Pages

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Another Mystery Climber





A few weeks ago i noticed that the Thunbergia Grandiflora we had planted in May after much deliberation to grow over the trellis at the entrance to Native Place had some hanging bracts. These were a striking reddish pink in color and i wondered how they were going to transform into big mauve flowers which the climber is supposed to produce.

They finally opened to reveal small orange flowers. the entire effect of the crimson flower bracts and their precious contents is pretty striking and a pleasant surprise.


Welcome mystery climber. I have no clue as to the real name of this climber's is but I guess nature will share that secret with me in due time.

Astrid Rao

1 comment:

royaltaxipk said...

Very nice post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wished to
say that I’ve truly enjoyed browsing your blog posts. After all I’ll be subscribing to your rss feed and I hope you write again very soon!
https://royaltaxi.pk/
Cheap Car Rentals in Islamabad