Pages

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Pink & Purple


It is the monsoon season and the predominant color is green but pink purple and silver seemed to be the theme of the weekend – there were Michelle’s purple boots that were driving me insane – all I could think of was I want I want I want

Then we noticed 2 varieties of Vitex Negudo in flower

and the pink frangipani that we had planted 2 years ago

The check dams we had built them in summer seem to be working like magic – tiny little silvery water falls

We came across a tree fall – check Dwane drinking this moss charged water

A medicinal plant in flower – one of the Dashamularisht that is supposed to be in short supply and may be endangered also pink (sorry I don’t know the name)


Green – the color of the paddy we have planted – next weekend is transplanting time so guys if you want to get your feet squishy in muck and plant the rice that we will serve you soon … come on over 


Come on over :)

Peace Bliss & Happy Landings 

Astrid & Sanjay Rao 

2 comments:

mumbaifoodie said...

Looking lovely. Waiting to visit soon

HappyHeart said...

Wow... This place is a beauty. .would love to visit...If u allow complete stangers